Controller of Examination
Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University has emerged as a public sector University with the objective of providing affordable quality education and development of manpower to accelerate the pace of socio-economic development in the country. SBBU's mission also encompasses passion or changing the society by developing students into committed professionals and responsible academia.
Under the umbrella of the mission of Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University, Shaheed Benazirabad, a strong vision leads to produce qualified and motivated professionals through strategic quality education and credible examination system. The Examinations Department of this University is fully committed to contribute its visionary role for ensuring transparent conduct of examination, judicious assessment and providing quality services to all stake holders though state-of-art based on fool proof mechanism coupled with standard operating procedures devised for examination activities adhering to Rules & Regulations.
1) To establish a strong, reliable and credible examination/evaluation system in the institute.
2) To improve the quality of examination and evaluation, and ensuring credibility of the processes throughout the system.
3) To ensure that all components of the examinations system in the institute follow the rules and policies of the institute is true letter and spirit to ensure the same quality standards across the board.
4) To improve the examinations and evaluation policies of the institute however, the revision of policy according to the demand has also been the policy of the department.
5) To boost the examination system to the optimum level to get better, speedy and reliable results.
6) To meet day to day requirement to the colleges.
To furnish information to the Worthy Vice Chancellor and keep him abreast with the latest developments, changes, progress, performance of the department. In the light of the directives of authority further measures would be initiated, e.g. to maintain contacts with the Deans, the Directors, the Chairmen/Chairpersons and Sectional heads of the University.